Are you a small business owner who craves custom content, but don’t have the time to craft it yourself?
It might be time for an assist!
I’m Nike Orisamolu, a freelance writer for hire. I craft quality content that nurtures your brand by making it:
My high-quality content is SEO-friendly and can help you gain online exposure.
My experience is in:
- Branding – I’m a former advertising major with a Communication degree
- Consumer behavior – I have a background in corporate retail
- The digital space – WordPress, blogging, e-learning
So why me for the job?
I’m results-oriented and collaborate well with others. I understand the importance of punctuality and know how to stick to deadlines.
Some fun facts about me:
- I have a serious sweet tooth. I consider myself a cupcake connoisseur, so if you’re ever in Philly, Boston, or New York, I know the best spots!
- You might be wondering if my parents named me after a certain athletic brand. Lol. My full name is Olanike, which is a popular Nigerian name for girls.
- When I’m not writing, you can find me uncovering new treasures at the thrift store.